[Rhodes22-list] Test (Excel Spreadsheet)

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Wed Sep 12 14:21:20 EDT 2007

Jack,

No.

Sure seems that way though when watching the apparent wind blow back the
telltales on the shrouds.

With the genoa lines ran across the cabintop; the traveler to windward; the
centerboard down; the right amount of wind, current, chop and human ballast;
I'll bet an experienced sailor like Rummy could get 40 degrees (without
three sheets to the wind).

Lee