[Rhodes22-list] Potty question - a special comment to Joe Babb

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 20:51:24 EDT 2007

Joe,

I would add that this means you cannot use the y-valve AT ALL.  If you pump
into the holding tank, your only option to empty the tank is to use a pump
out station.  You cannot use the y-valve to empty the holding tank into the
lake.  The y-valve is there to allow you to empty when you are passed the
3-mile exclusion zone in the ocean.  You can double check this if you like,
but I a pretty confident that this is the correct answer.

Just want to make sure you don't get surprised by the potty police.

Hank