[Rhodes22-list] I gave Stan $1000 and all I got was this email address

Jay Friedland jsail1 at verizon.net
Thu Sep 13 16:12:52 EDT 2007

Lynn, Greetings, again.

It's been awhile (4 years?) since the first sail we took. A lot to
mull over.... If you needed to view the interior again for possibly
setting a wet locker, there are several new and recycled around with
both finished and unfinished interiors. Some will be coming out of
the water in October, mine not until December.

On instrumentation, if you're staying in the ICW or behind the
barrier islands (no offshore) compass, depth, and knotmeter.
Otherwise, GPS is recommended. I am currently using a Garmin GPS/
Sounder unit for all three readings, plus standard compass. Others
have used dodgers and biminis for long exposure to the sun.

For wireless and electronic hook-up, as well as comfort sailing, Bill
Effros is the best on that, but currently he's exclusively on his own
e-mail list for promoting his book's new edition.

You knew then the good, bad, & ugly on he list, and not much has
changed. Ask away, and happy hunting.

Regards,
Jay