[Rhodes22-list] I gave Stan $1000 and all I got was this email address

Joe Babb joe.babb at comcast.net
Thu Sep 13 18:32:40 EDT 2007

Lynn,
Welcome.  As a newbie myself, I can tell you that Stan will ask you a
lot of questions.  Bear with him because he wants you to have the boat
that you want.  We are a little farther along in the process because we
visited the plant, took a sail, and set down a few things on the "got to
have" and "wish we could have" lists.
I will be very interested in the answers you get to the computer thing.
I am an engineer and I'd like to be able to "work" from the boat from
time to time, but that requires internet access.  Haven't figured out
the best way yet.
Joe