[Rhodes22-list] Potty question

R Orkin roryorkin at verizon.net
Thu Sep 13 19:26:03 EDT 2007

We have used both.. We have the simple head on the Rhodes but used a
Porta-potti for years when we camped.. THe Porta Potti Was fine.. A little
of the blue deodorizer keeps the smell down..
The disadvantage on a boat is that it better be firmly anchored and
watertight.. With the healing and bouncing of a sailboat you dont want
leaking sewrage on the boat.