[Rhodes22-list] Potty question

Ron Singerman rlsingerman at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 11:42:26 EDT 2007

I kind of screwed up the last message when I used spell check.  Obviously
the  presence of a graduate degree does not translate to being computer
literate. Anyway, I also agree with Mary Lou. After many years of using both
I elected to go with the portable potty for my new R-22.  Suggestion:  The
Pace salsa 64 oz. container (we got ours @ Sams) makes a perfect urinal in
addition to being able to cap it off and it is female friendly.