[Rhodes22-list] John Lock's Potty and computer question?

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Sat Sep 15 15:42:26 EDT 2007

At 11:34 AM 9/15/2007 -0700, you wrote:
>Why are you trying to make this complex.  As Captain Rummy has pointed out,
>you do not have to take the whole potta pottie with you, just the holding
>tank.  If you do not want to use the built in hanlde, just get a two wheel
>shopping bag carrier and wheel it to the dump place.

For me, carrying it out of the boat is not the problem.  For
logistical reasons that I won't go into, it's a pain to get into the
house and down the pot inside.  What I found attractive about the
waste caddy idea was the ability to pump it straight into the septic
tank via clean out tap located outside somewhere.  I suppose I don't
even need the caddy for that... but it sounded like a neat idea.  I
also like the idea of having the option to use a dump station if I
happen to be sailing somewhere that has one available.

>Here is a computer question.  The changes to microsoft express have made it
>so you cannot copy or export your address book to a disk to put on another
>computer.  Do you know how to move your address book in express from one
>computer to another with the new security lock?

Sorry, I can't help ya there.  My office is an Outlook-free zone, so
never ran into the problem.

Cheers!

John Lock