[Rhodes22-list] Elle's time for politics

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sun Sep 16 08:49:39 EDT 2007

Elle said,

"I'm sure his unorthodox way wouldn't go over in this
ultra-saturated politically correct society."

But Elle that is the liberal way.  That is the way the press wants it.  That
is the way the Democrats want it.  That is the way the Bush haters want it.
That is the way the anti war crowd wants it.  That is the way ... and what
have you been drinking?  So you are going to visit the Pope?

Just have to tell times have changed.  What used to be right is no longer
right.  He will just have to come up to date.

Where you on the list when I said, "Anarchists believe that everyone should
have the right to do as they please, as long as it's consistent with what
they believe people should claim as rights... anarchists believe that no one
has the right to deny anyone else whatever rights they claim to have, except
that the anarchists reserve the right to do just that."

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA