[Rhodes22-list] Re-naming Boats, Music, and yes, Politics

Just bent j.bulfer at jbtek.com
Mon Sep 17 22:17:33 EDT 2007

Pete,
I think loyalty to any group makes you blind to corruption & incompetance.
The military, the catholic church, the police, fire & teachers unions just
to name a few. Just a suggestion: If you are a vet and served honorably, be
proud of it but don't assume all vets serve honorably just because they
volunteer.

Jb