[Rhodes22-list] Mike's created a problem for Stan

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Sep 18 21:13:34 EDT 2007

Mike:

Now somebody is going to print out his proposal for your boat and take it to
Annapolis and ask him for one.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:  Many of you know that a few years ago I visited Ukraine.
Occassionally I get an email from someone with information about Ukraine.
Today I received an email with a web site to visit.  If you go to the web
site to see the pictures thereon, you need to download a 'Quick Time
Program'.  The tricky part is the intructions are all in French.  However,
the photography is fantastic.  If you like unique photography from foreign
countries, I thought the pictures were worth the look see:
www.yourybilak.com
or:  http://ybilak.free.fr/carpathians-dovbush-360-s.htm

This web site is in Paris where the photograher lives.  If you cannot access
from the list, you may use Mike W's method as referred to in his post.