[Rhodes22-list] The Cat

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 23:13:14 EDT 2007

Robert,

That is an abomination.....

There's been movement afoot (afloat?) for several
years to have a similar creature on the Northrn Neck
from Reedville to Crisfield, MD. (on MD's Eastern
Shore.)

Needless to say that the No. Neckers are adamantly
opposed to it..Crisfield is pushing for it....things
have been quiet about it for a bit....some say it's
dead in the water....other reports say  there must be
some horsetrading  going on....

elle.

http://www.catferry.com/the-ship/general-paticulars.php

http://www.catferry.com/press-room/press_2006_05_01.php