[Rhodes22-list] Question....

Justin A. Bain jabain2 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 12:21:27 EDT 2007

Hey guys,

Its been awhile since I posted. Was in the market for a Rhodes, but cost is
prohibitive, so I am an avid sideline viewer of the list.

However, I have a question for anyone in the southern states. Considering
relocating. Have had discussions with Stan in this regards, but obviously a
job is necessary. Would like to be close to, or in the boating community as
far as work, if anyone has any suggestions, it would be appreciated.

Currently bothering Stan about this too, however any input or contacts would
be appreciated.

Justin A. Bain

1363 Delaware Ave. Apt. 3F

Buffalo, New York 14209