[Rhodes22-list] Upper Chesapeake Rhodies off season get-together

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Fri Sep 21 10:06:49 EDT 2007

We haven't done this for a couple of years but we had a great time
the 2 years we met for brunch at Schaeffer's Canal House.

Any interest in doing it again? The Canal House is still closed so
we'll need to find a new place that can put up with us. Sunday brunch
worked really well so maybe we can use that as a goal without ruling
out other options. Locations that come to mind (without having looked
at what might be available for restaurants) are: Chesapeake City,
North East, Elkton, Havre de Grace, Annapolis, Kent Island. Anywhere
on the Eastern Shore would work for us but would make it a long haul
for our Middle River friends and folks from PA or NJ

For us November, December and January are best. February is filling
up fast, March is an unknown and April is the start of sailing season.

Rhodies from beyond the Upper Chesapeake are most welcome.

Mary Lou
1991 R22  Fretless
Rock Hall, MD