[Rhodes22-list] Failed Stays

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Sep 21 13:14:33 EDT 2007

Mike, John, et al.

My comments on waxing came to me by way of a couple of racing guys.  One not
only cleaned and waxed his stays but also his mast.

I tried cleaning the mast, but it looked no different from before.  Stan's
mast have some sort of treatment on them.  The racing guy's mast shinned the
rest of his boat.  http://www.collinitemarine.com/products.htm

The waxing was everything on his boat.  Only Rummy puts that much effort
into waxing his boat on this list. (Or used to, before he got the stinkpot)

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
http://www.talklikeapirateday.com/wordpress/