[Rhodes22-list] Failed Stays

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Fri Sep 21 13:38:54 EDT 2007

Ed,

Yeah, racing guys really like wax.  It gives them something to blame if they
lose and something to talk about if they win.  Maybe they should get body
waxed like swimmers do.

I believe that the mast extrusion is clear anodized.  For info, see:
http://www.anodizing.org/definitions.html

I do not think that wax will hurt the coating but it will probably not help
it much either.  For cleaning, see:
http://www.anodizing.org/html/faq_cont2.html#Cleaning

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)