[Rhodes22-list] Failed Stay update

ODTRAINER at aol.com ODTRAINER at aol.com
Sun Sep 23 20:35:16 EDT 2007

I've had some bad stays too.  I had a local outfit make one and then  used
West Marine for the second one.  Best price with West  Marine.  It took a little
longer with West Marine because they had to the  bad stay off to be made.
The company West Marine uses makes the Stays for  J-Boats.

>From now on I'll check my stays every fall.  I keep my Rhodes on the  Detroit
River and keep it in my slip until November.  For those of you who  are
trailer sailing check them often.  I had a stay break on a Soling some  years back
and it wasn't a pretty site.

Terry

Terry R.  Armstrong
2445 Riverside Drive # 302