[Rhodes22-list] Nine people on the R22!

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 17:02:16 EDT 2007

Rummy,

The last thing Slim needs (or anyone else on the list) is a bigger boat.
The cockpit on the R-22 is bigger than the one on my 30 footer.  Find the
leak, fix it, and press on!  If I had it to do all over again (which I don't
since Cora Shen considers it 'her' boat) I'd stick with an R-22 and give the
superfluous guests a life jacket and directions to the nearest shore.

Brad