[Rhodes22-list] Stars & Stripes

budconnor at earthlink.net budconnor at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 24 19:26:33 EDT 2007

Hi Bob,
  good to hear from you! Yes, my family had a great time, and they really enjoyed having
more room to move about. Also - glad you had the chance to actually race a Stars & Stripes,
I bet that was a tremendous experience!  I would like to join you on a West coast sail -
how do you like your new Rhodes?  (And how does Sandy like it as well?)  I never did hear
what you named her ...

Best wishes,
Bud