[Rhodes22-list] Peter Thorn, PSC Bankruptcy

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Sep 25 10:06:14 EDT 2007

Mary Lou,

Thank you for the information.  Not that I can afford either a Dana or a
PS37.  If you now where you saw the info on either or both, let me know.  I
was not following the situation.

I saw a Dana for sale one time, but even a boat about 8 years old was quite
pricey.  There is a PS 25 not far from me at the marina.  There used to be a
Flicka on my dock.  The Dana was just enough roomier than either of those
two to make it interesting.  I always liked the overbuilt nature of the
boats.

However, one the East Coast with its shoal waters, none of them are well
suited for coastal sailing here.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
“It is the set of the sails, not the direction of the wind that determines
which way we will go.”  Jim Rohn