[Rhodes22-list] Nine people on the R22!

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 15:29:58 EDT 2007

Thanks for all the trouble shooting, guys.  I'll check those things.  When
it was leaking, I looked with a flashlight back under the companionway and
could see water streaming down from the forward edge of the cockpit liner.
I don't know why the laz was flooded too unless I had more than one leak.

Thankfully all aboard were seasoned sailors and there was no fear or panic.
We were all having way too much fun to let a little thing like a sinking
ship bother us!  In fact the excitement seem to add to the experience rather
than detract from it.  8-)

Slim