[Rhodes22-list] Dry Ice Blasting

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 16:49:16 EDT 2007

Ed,

Most of the hot air we get is mixed with solid substances.  I think the
proper chemical term for that is "bullshit".  BS moves around, is sticky,
and dries on a surface hard.  It also leaves a bad taste if one accidentally
swallows it.  Dry ice leaves no residue, sublimates on contact, and is
environmentally friendly.  As best I can tell, the dry ice method is
expensive but effective.  BS is free but costly in the long run.

Brad