[Rhodes22-list] Spitzer's Choice: An irreverent selection

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Tue Apr 1 04:15:46 EDT 2008

EXACTLY!!!!! At least on your first paragraph. Your second only holds
true based on the stand of the first (more on that in a bit).

That argument though, I can understand (though I disagree with your
view). However, that wasn't Sir Stanly's stance. He, and many others
like him, want to equate those who believe that a "human entity" begins
with conception are somehow trying to "control a woman's insides".

That foolishness, or just a lazy argument, and not really worthy of debate.

As to your assertion that it's a "matter of belief", sorry, no sale
here. Slaves being legitimate "property" was also once only a "matter of
belief", and those that held that belief said that the owners of the
slaves were the only ones entitled to an opinion. Your argument holds
about the same weight.

If your "belief" is wrong, then women are killing "human entities" for
their own personal reasons. If your "belief" is wrong, then millions,
read that correctly MILLIONS of "human entities" are being killed.

Sorry, we have a different "belief" system.