[Rhodes22-list] I want this boat

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Apr 1 12:29:19 EDT 2008

Brad,
I'm game, but first you have to actually place Ed's R22 in the water.
Second, get rid of the eggs (they smell after a couple of days) and replace them
with spud guns. Each ship is only allowed one on board and we should limit the
number of spuds.....perhaps a couple of dozen. I will furnish each ship with
two  bottles of Mt. Gay rum. (Just to make it all fair) I will have to find a
skipper  that is on par with Anne's skills and has her brutal competitiveness.
This could  take me a while. Perhaps I would be further ahead by kidnapping
her  and using her myself. :) Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Rummy

In a message dated 4/1/2008 12:22:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,