[Rhodes22-list] Friendly helpful e-mail advice.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Apr 1 13:55:27 EDT 2008

Excuse me for butting in here. But for all the grief I get for using AOL,  it
takes all of fifteen seconds for an email to post to the list once I hit  the
send button. AOL is "FREE". Sounds to me like Nabble has some issues to work
out. Pete, AOL gives you up to 6 free e-mail boxes. I use a separate one for
list mail.

Rummy

In a message dated 4/1/2008 1:15:03 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,