[Rhodes22-list] Robert Skinner, USMC

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 16:25:31 EDT 2008

Paybacks are hell!  Got a call today, they want me at time-and-a-half to
check another instructor on Thursday.  Who could it be but the clean
Marine!  I play fair.  He asks a lot from me and I respect him for that.
I'll play fair on Thursday.  He has hell to pay.  I take great pride in
meeting Marine standards and raising them one!  When they whip me with their
discipline, I take two steps backward and swear to meet their standard at
the next meeting.  I'm loaded for bear and Marine standards on Thursday.
Forgive me for my abscense on the list, I've got homework to do!