[Rhodes22-list] Was Chetc's rant

chetc cclocksin at buckeye-express.com
Tue Apr 1 21:23:26 EDT 2008

Bill, thank you for the offer... I'd love to go for a sail with you!
:handshake: My brother and I are really attracted to the roomy cockpit of
the Rhodes and the keel/centerboard design and it would be great to have a
chance to sail on one before we "bite the bullet". Let me know if you'd like
a hand with rigging and launching too...I could lend you a hand, and learn a
little about the Rhodes at the same time.

Chet