[Rhodes22-list] Spitzer's Choice: An irreverent selection

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 11:54:12 EDT 2008

herb,
  truth be told, a womans decision to have a child is often decided, in her mind and soul, by the actions, attitude, and integrity, of the man who is/was responsible. i once offered to marry a woman who was pregnant with another man's child. she said no, because she did not want to have the child of a man who had turned his back on her. i am in favor of a womans right to choose. when children are valued correctly for their true worth, then, maybe i will back off that position. but right now, children in every part of the world, are a wasted resource. neglected, abused, at a minimum unloved, and unwanted. would you want to be required by law to raise the child of a man who raped you wife or daughter. sorry, i wouldn't.

Herb Parsons <hparsons at parsonsys.com> wrote:
  John,

Did you hear? I don't agree. It's men's children that are being
slaughtered by the millions.