[Rhodes22-list] There Is Justice In The World!

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 12:24:17 EDT 2008

A Lincoln said, "you can fool some of the people all the time, all of the
people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time".
Katrina drew a lot of hucksters and scammers to the coast, and selling
ourselves as honest brokers has been an uphill battle except to the
Vietnamese community who quickly decided they like us and we like them.  I'm
out of the trucking business having had a bad experience in every facet - we
do strictly heavy equipment and pay truckers to have it moved.  Most of our
truck related lawsuits are behind us now but here's a story about one of the
players involved.  Paybacks are hell!  This guy won my confidence over and
we (my brother, my son, and myself) all got burned.  Enjoy your fifteen
minutes, Frank!

http://wlox.com/Global/story.asp?s=8102228

(click on the video)

Brad