[Rhodes22-list] Political - Reply to Brad and to Robert (Big Al maydelete)

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Apr 3 12:20:49 EDT 2008

Robert,
I don't know, Most everything Republican and Democratic is crap. Ed can't
see the crap through the horses ass.

Rummy

In a message dated 4/3/2008 12:07:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
robert at squirrelhaven.com writes:

Tootle  wrote:
> Robert,
> I stopped and thought to myself and Robert  advocates this stuff?
> Specifically, the mess that Florida and Michigan  have created in the
> Democratic Presidential nominating process and now  whether to deny Florida
> and Michigan a say in the Democratic Parties  presidential nomination.

Ed,

For reasons known only to yourself,  you continue to regard
me as the poster child for the Democratic Screwups  Society.

This is no more valid than my branding you as chief
appologist for the Klu Klux Klan.  Or suggesting that you
stop  molesting children.  Or blaming you for setting loose
frustrated  eructions* in church.  Etc.  I'll even go so far
as to say that  you did not personally destroy another
country recently.

The horse  you are beating on is not mine, and it is wounded.
My horse is alive and  well, but somewhere else.

I welcome your taking issue with what  I have said.  What
others do or say is for them to justify.  Not  all that is
Democratic is correct, and not all that is Republican is
crap.  And vice versa.

Please adjust your windage.
Thank  you,

/Robert