[Rhodes22-list] Sandusky Bay

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 3 14:58:08 EDT 2008

Peter,

It was good to see your post.  Sometimes the sailors get pre-empted by the political heavyweights...

If you can brag, I can too!  As Ron probably knows already, one of our prominent members at Boca Ciega is Bruce Bingham, of Flica fame.  He sails a much larger boat now, based in the local waters of Tampa Bay.  We all know another famous local nautician, also a local skipper, namely Luis Guzman, and I will be sailing with him tommorrow.  Our numbers are growing in Georgia, South Carolina, and Tampa, with our upcoming moderator, John Lock, as senior advisor, consultant, and esteamed skipper.  I also recognize our own Rummy as well, but not certain what we should best recognize him for, being the multi-talented host of Rhoadie Reunion '09!

Today the Southeast, Tommorrow the World!

Art