[Rhodes22-list] Computer Geek Question - Wireless Cards

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Thu Apr 3 16:21:39 EDT 2008

I can't wait to try it out on my home router at work.  Now I know exactly
where to send those folks who insist on mindless surfing (not Rhodies, of
course) during working hours.  I'll just redirect the non-work related site
traffic through a spare Linux router and presto!  Now if I could only figure
out how to fix the IM traffic ...

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY