[Rhodes22-list] Why is the list not posting other than to Nabble?

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 16:47:19 EDT 2008

Rhodies,

Is anyone else experiencing problems with receiving
list posts anywhere else other than Nabble?

I have always had a separate email for the list &
emails would post almost immediately.

Beginning Sunday March 30, hardly any posts have come
in to my email.....about the time that Al Gore made
his many appearances. The posts may have posted to
Nabble but it's almost not worth the trouble to try to
find them on that site.

Some (maybe 3-5/day) emails eventually get through but
day or days late...and Al Gore keeps popping up....

I have emailed Michael separately and related the
problem. Hopefully he'll have time eventually to fix
it..until then,

arriverderci....

elle

(and I'm almost finished with another travelogue...w/
BOATS   ;^(