[Rhodes22-list] guy I got nothing to work with here

michael meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Wed Apr 2 19:59:41 EDT 2008

Guys I need some information, first off get nibble out of picture, they have
"issues",  and any other webpage based systems(as in your ISP proxies are
caching content) and that includes web base email, a strict email system
example.  Second off I need an "exact" example of these delayed message
(timestamp to the minute), fuzzy statements are not helpful. The need is to
find the pattern of what is happening.

And elle you never answered my email from Monday, I am not mystic