[Rhodes22-list] anchor riding sail - Ron also look here

ASNOOCH at aol.com ASNOOCH at aol.com
Sun Apr 6 20:38:19 EDT 2008

Hi Ron,
  With my Golden Snooch about to be returned to her dock next week and
sailing season just around the bend..... I'm on a quest for information  concerning
a cruising spinnaker for my Rhodes 22. I've never seen one flown on  any of
the local Rhodes, and all owners are without experience. If you know or  anyone
you know could please direct me to anyone with Rhodes 22 spinnaker
experience.  I seek to purchase either a new, almost new or even blown out  suitable
spinnaker that I might use as a pattern. I have vast quantity of new  bolts of
sail cloth, and machines and experience to sew one up.  I lack the  recommended
size specifications.
  Of course I would gladly trade ripstop nylon sailcloth of most any  color,
length, and weight or many other sail products for a pattern, or  spinnaker.
Money is also an option.
  Thank you for any assistance you may be able to offer.

Burt
Golden Snooch, Rhodes 22
Southold, New York