[Rhodes22-list] German Coast Guard

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 13:53:19 EDT 2008

I love that one!

For videos about our USCG, go here:

http://www.coastguardchannel.com/index.shtml

I've been on a layover in El Paso forever watching Memphis men's and
Tennessee women's basketball and keeping yungsuntoo up to date while he's on
watch on the left coast with the USCG during game time. Yungsunone came home
from a college fraternity get together and found his neighborhood in Little
Rock in tatters from the recent tornadoes.  "Well son, you know from Katrina
what to do, right?"  He does!

Brad