[Rhodes22-list] Bill Davidge ... before painting...

bill davidge wpdavidge at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 19:55:08 EDT 2008

ED

  I still have a lot of work before I start painting I spent some time on nibble.. and some books   I pick up.. What I was going to do was wash with 202, Sand with 80 gr. sand paper  then wash again  with 202  and spray it down with a hose before starting to paint .
 I went over the hull after it was sand blasted and fond a few small blisters. which were filled with water a far as i was able to tell
  Bill