[Rhodes22-list] Burt, Snooch, Spinnaker Sails

ASNOOCH at aol.com ASNOOCH at aol.com
Mon Apr 7 21:23:02 EDT 2008

Thank you all for your assistance in regard to my request for Spinnaker
info:  I followed your advice, contacting Doyle and received an inital  estimate
of $2,083 plus $125. Shipping..  A bit more than I expected. I'll  have to give
it some thought,  It's tempting... however would gobble so  much of my
vice/fun fund.
Burt

Spinnakers
UPS CZ5 199 $2,083 $2,083
Includes: Facnor FX900, Bag, X  3/16 Vectran Adjustable Luff Line

In a message dated 4/7/2008 3:05:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,