[Rhodes22-list] Lady in Red and Elle Posts

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 8 11:39:44 EDT 2008

Ed,

Thanks for helping me troubleshoot....can you copy
the info that is different & send it to me? That is
strange that it would have different id's.

However, I have a Mac....don't have to fool w/that
pesky Microsoft anti-stuff  ........I just get the
latest update for my system software...Last update was
quite several months ago as the next one is the newest
zoo animal & I don't want to go there yet....so
nothing's changed on my OS...at least as far as i
know....and if anything is to be installed on my HD I
have to verify it & allow it thru a password ....

elle

www.rhodes22.org/list