[Rhodes22-list] Lady in Red and Elle Posts

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 8 12:03:11 EDT 2008

Oh..I get it...Nabble did not recognize my previous
registration when I tried to log in...so I had to use
another ID even tho' I used the same email address.

So if it comes from "Lady in Red" it is from
Nabble....if it comes in as 'elle' it comes directly
through the list.

elle

All posts are being sent directly from my watermusic
38@ yahoo email. I only reply through Nabble if the
post never appears in my Yahoo box.