[Rhodes22-list] Burt comments on posts about Spinnaker Sails

ASNOOCH at aol.com ASNOOCH at aol.com
Wed Apr 9 08:09:35 EDT 2008

Thanks again Mary Lou,
  I'll be looking into attempting to get closer to that club price....  that
100% increase plus shipping..... would be too large a bite at the present
time... I'm still seeking a blown out spinnaker that I could use as a model to
fabricate one for a trial.  As I've mentioned in the past I have close to a
thousand yards of many colors and weights of ripstop nylon spinnaker cloth and
similiar amounts of dacron tapes, etc.. Perhaps you know of someone who is in
need or wishes to barter.  That would increase my sailing vice fund ....  One
more thank you.
Burt
Rhodes 82  Golden Snooch
Southold, New York