[Rhodes22-list] sailing: dock lines

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 09:35:55 EDT 2008

Joe,

I originally bought 1/2" line for my boat and I now realize that is too big,
especially for the front where both sides have to go to one cleat.  The next
time I go to west marine I plan to pick up some 3/8" lines.  The length is
all dependent on your particular situation.  If you are trailering I would
at a minimum have some of the 25' lenghts and you might want a couple of 35'
for "just in case" situations.

Good luck,

Hank