[Rhodes22-list] Test

michael meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Wed Apr 9 21:26:09 EDT 2008

No, it seem yahoo, they seem to be "batching" their email reception, i.e.
they are only permitting updates every 4 hours, my guest that list email
updating yahoo address(about 30) at the same time looks like spam to them so
they are "gray listing" and holding them off for 4 hours.

Elle, find a new email provider.

-mjm