[Rhodes22-list] Test

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Thu Apr 10 10:14:16 EDT 2008

At 09:26 PM 4/9/2008 -0400, michael meltzer wrote:
>No, it seem yahoo, they seem to be "batching" their email reception, i.e.
>they are only permitting updates every 4 hours, my guest that list email
>updating yahoo address(about 30) at the same time looks like spam to them so
>they are "gray listing" and holding them off for 4 hours.

FYI - I've been experimenting with some sendmail options to override
the default batching to limit the number of e-mails going to a single
provider at a time.  Although I keep making the batches smaller,
Yahoo still defers them as "Too many recipients".  Haven't found the
magic number yet.

Cheers!

John Lock