[Rhodes22-list] The "Unifier" finally delivers

petelargo petelauritzen at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 10 16:52:35 EDT 2008

PS: Pay no attention to the 4 billion dollars a month Iraq war effort when
your mom needs her meds. Re-framing and justifying the "debt" is not the
conservatism I believe in. The 'detractors' now include 81% of all women and
men, republican and democrat, that no longer believe the country is headed
in the right direction. Mr. W finally unified the country. The choice
couldn't be clearer.  If you think we are on the right path, you certainly
know who to vote for.