[Rhodes22-list] The "Unifier" finally delivers, so Peter L this means ...

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 18:17:57 EDT 2008

Ed,

We haven't got to Bill Ayers (terrorist) or Rashid Khalidi (anti-Semite)
yet. Barry O sure has an interesting group of friends and associates. There
are others.  He defends everyone but his grandmother who is "a typical white
woman".

Pete, I can help you with the 'your mothers' meds issue.My parents are
retired on social security with no other income.  The recent enhancement in
the Medicare drug supplement helps some, and WalMart getting in the drug
business helps a lot, but sometimes it is still tough for them. This is the
solution the Haslett family came-up with.  We children of Louis & Bonnie
send them money.  Works like a charm.  Sometimes it interferes with buying a
new toy for the sailboat but that seems a small sacrifice.  Try it!

Brad