[Rhodes22-list] Cheers does not get it...

Luis Guzman trpclman at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 10 23:46:04 EDT 2008

Elle,

Have you checked the spam folder for the emails from the list?

A while ago, I thought I was missing emails from the list and I found out that some were going to the spam folder. I would right click the email and select "This is not spam" from the pop-up menu.  I kept doing that until I did not find any more emails from the list in that folder.

I do not think that I have been missing any emails at all for a long time.

Luis