[Rhodes22-list] Politics - Nothing New Under the Sun

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Sat Apr 12 11:42:34 EDT 2008

Brad -

There are some common themes here.
They are not bad because they are common.

There are great turns of a phrase here.
They are not the less great for the repeating.

And Obama is certainly no more a bamboozler
than Bush and his backers.

Frankly, if I am to be lead by a figurehead, a
puppet as has been the case with Bush, or as
you claim in is case with Obama, then let him
(or her) at least be a good orator, not a
stumbling idiot like Bush or a man who appears
to already be in the terrible grasp of
Alzheimer's disease.

The nation has already been disgraced enough.
I'll take hope over Orwellian fear wielded
by an oligarchy of overpaid CEOs.

So how's your aim these days?

/Robert
Brad Haslett wrote:

> Keep moving along folks, nothing here to see!  Brad
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuB_W8o_UsU&eurl=http://instapundit.com/

Robert Skinner  "Squirrel Haven"
Gorham, Maine         04038-1331
s/v "Little Dipper" & "Edith P."