[Rhodes22-list] speaking of music

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 18:27:48 EDT 2008

Lynn,

Get an XM satellite receiver - they keep getting cheaper (less than $100
bucks). You get any kind of music you want 24 hours a day without worrying
about reception.  Rail mounted speakers are cheap too.  The whole shebang
should cost less than $250 and get one with a remote so you don't have to
leave the cockpit.

Brad