[Rhodes22-list] Ok, boys & girls, let's play "Who can identify this part?"

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 13 11:16:48 EDT 2008

Rummy,

  It is just that. This particular connector is used to attach my VHF to its power supply on the pedestal....I was also able to get a Garmin 545 GPS for quite a bit below dealer cost...I believe the plan is to use the power to the VHF to also power the GPS. (Yes, we'll use in-line fuses.) My neighbor is doing the figuring...I'm doing the actual "go under there & connect these two wires" stuff....;^)

  So what we are looking for is a waterproof, 2-wire snap connector to accomplish this. I do not want a permanent mount as I take the GPS into the house to plan routes & waypoints, etc.) If I cannot get  the same one we'll just replace this one so they are all uniform.

  It's a 12v connector...shouldn't be this hard to find. Places look at me as if I have a head growing out of my armpit when I ask for it....Cheesch.;^)

  elle

R22RumRunner at aol.com wrote:
  Elle,
It appears to be a 12 volt electrical connector. What does it go to and from
and why are you trying to replace it?

Rummy

In a message dated 4/12/2008 9:44:55 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,