[Rhodes22-list] "Who can identify this part?"...redux

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 13 21:41:15 EDT 2008

Luis,

I looked again carefully & found the faint marking OTP
on one of the connectors....googling that gave me the
most gobbledygook I've ever seen.....;^) esp the site
in Belgian....

I have a lead on two electronics places in Richmond to
call tomorrow.

elle

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20080412/63ce4c09/attachment.jpg

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20080412/63ce4c09/attachment-0001.jpg